Friday, July 17, 2009

My First Post...

My e-learning journey.
I have finally managed to get my blog up and running. I have had many attempts and have experimented in different ways to make this blog more appealing to my fellow students and to the whole world. So please feel welcome to comment on how it looks and on the content. Don’t forget to add any ideas on how I can improve it.

For the computer savvy this would have taken you maybe half of your coffee break. This first stage took me a nearly whole day! In saying that, I had a pleasure of looking at and exploring the other educational blogs.

At the moment, I am quite overwhelmed by the fact that you can spend so much time editing and creating simple task. I would really love to know how to properly set this up with images and links. I guess by playing around with this I will eventually stumble on something interesting that I could add.



Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment